Senior Node.js developer
We are looking for a Senior Node.js developer who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a member of a small professional team. You should have a strong understanding of the challenges facing modern web design and development. You should always strive to do right for the consumer, delivering the best user experience.Apply for a job
- Develop applications utilizing Node.js.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Drive technical design ensuring adherence to defined software development methodologies, including logical and physical design.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in web development (JS, Node.js. AWS, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB) on complex long-term projects with high-loaded applications.
- Huge hands-on experience in designing and developing a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Great expertise in a framework such as Node.js (you can build end-to-end applications while also engineering the cloud infrastructure to run them).
- Extensive experience of RESTful APIs and Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of JS, TS, algorithms.
- Knowledge of unit testing and OOP.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a broader team.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business.
- Expertise with modern and emerging web standards and technologies.
- Strong technical skills across the entire development stack.
- Excellent object-oriented and test-driven development skills.
Nice to have
- The ideal candidate would also be familiar with Infrastructure Engineering techniques, and cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in AWS.
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
Why working at Diffco?
Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002