Senior PHP back-end developer (Symfony)
We are looking for a Senior PHP back-end developer who performs magic with PHP, enjoys building and supporting back-end for mobile applications and web services throughout the entire life cycle.Apply for a job
- Collaborate with team to document technical requirements and specifications.
- Participate in technical reviews of bugs & enhancement request’s.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Design and develop functional and sustainable web applications, mobile applications, marketplaces, CRM&ERP applications etc.
- Maintain and support current projects.
- Provide estimates, project plans and stages.
- Define a project architecture, perform optimization, and refactoring.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience.
- Symphony framework, 3 year (Required), familiarity with other PHP-frameworks (Yii2, Laravel) a plus.
- Proficiency in PHP7, OOP, design patterns.
- Demonstrate strong technical expertise and ability to develop extensible and high-quality software.
- Experience of building of Rest API for mobile apps and web services.
- Experience with Swagger and/or other API documentation tools.
- Experience and writing tests with Codeception.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience in building microservices and cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, or Google cloud).
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Experience working with: MySQL Databases, Mongo, Redis.
- Strong written, technical documentation and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and approaches.
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
Why working at Diffco?
Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002