Senior PHP back-end developer (Symfony)
We are looking for a Senior PHP back-end developer who performs magic with PHP, enjoys building and supporting back-end for mobile applications and web services throughout the entire life cycle.Apply for a job
- Collaborate with team to document technical requirements and specifications.
- Participate in technical reviews of bugs & enhancement request’s.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Design and develop functional and sustainable web applications, mobile applications, marketplaces, CRM&ERP applications etc.
- Maintain and support current projects.
- Provide estimates, project plans and stages.
- Define a project architecture, perform optimization, and refactoring.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience.
- Symphony framework, 3 year (Required), familiarity with other PHP-frameworks (Yii2, Laravel) a plus.
- Proficiency in PHP7, OOP, design patterns.
- Demonstrate strong technical expertise and ability to develop extensible and high-quality software.
- Experience of building of Rest API for mobile apps and web services.
- Experience with Swagger and/or other API documentation tools.
- Experience and writing tests with Codeception.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience in building microservices and cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, or Google cloud).
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Experience working with: MySQL Databases, Mongo, Redis.
- Strong written, technical documentation and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and approaches.
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002