- Manage the full circle of recruitment
- Source candidates using various methods across the globe
- Create job descriptions, position requirements and job advertisements
- Collaborating with managers of departments to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Ensure every process of recruiting is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Providing recruitment reports to the management.
- 3 years of recruiting experience on the international markets
- Experience of successful hirings for managerial and technical positionsÂ
- Fluent level of English
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Nice to have
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations in the USA
- Work experience as an HR operations manager
- Closing executive positions
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002