Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer
Diffco team consists of senior experts in mobile and web apps development, AI, and computer vision. Thanks to years of working together, we smoothly deliver projects of any complexity utilizing industry-leading technologies.
We are looking for a Computer Vision/Machine learning developer to join our team, who likes his work, just like us, is focused on the development and new ideas. We develop mobile and web applications for top-rating startups in the US and Europe and use the latest technologies changing the world.Apply for a job
- Research and development of Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms with OCR for mobile and stationary platforms.
- Understand the requirements and objectives of the assigned projects.
- Assist in the deployment of approved technologies and tools.
- Monitor production processes and continue to iterate improvements.
- Recommend appropriate approaches and technologies to deploy to achieve the objectives.
- Generally requires 6 years related experience.
- 3+ years of work experience with OCR.
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, neural networks.
- Experience using computer vision and machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Dlib, OpenCV.
- Bonus points if you have OCR experience in implementing text recognition for different languages.
- Strong statistical and mathematical background (math & data modeling, algorithms, regression analysis, statistics, probability theory).
- Solid experience in software engineering: modern software development practices and tools, concurrent and distributed programming, operating systems, computer networks, database systems.
- Fully proficient in Python. Proficiency in C++ will be you plus.
- Strong communication skills and experience being a flexible team player.
- Ability to work independently and high attention to detail.
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002