Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer
Diffco team consists of senior experts in mobile and web apps development, AI, and computer vision. Thanks to years of working together, we smoothly deliver projects of any complexity utilizing industry-leading technologies.
We are looking for a Computer Vision/ Machine learning developer to join our team, who likes his work, just like us, is focused on the development and new ideas. We develop mobile and web applications for top-rating startups in the US and Europe and use the latest technologies which are changing the world.Apply for a job
- Research and development of AI and Machine Learning algorithms for mobile platforms and back-end
- Generate novel ideas on computer vision algorithms, implement, and evaluate them.
- Complete programming, debugging, testing, validation, documentation, and/or deployment of the solution/products
- Working with the rest of the development team to drive triage for any system-level issues and ensures closure before external release
- Characterize and evaluate the performance of developed vision solutions
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
- 3+ years of work experience with face detection/recognition/morphing (2D/3D), GANs, Deepfake
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or other Engineering with equivalent experience
- Experience data visualization libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Dlib, OpenCV
- Solid experience in software engineering: modern software development practices and tools, concurrent and distributed programming, operating systems, computer networks, database systems
- Fully proficient in Python or C++
- Strong statistical and mathematical background
- Experience developing computer vision and/or machine learning-based and/or deep learning systems and solutions as well as neural networks and GANs
- Strong communication skills and experience being a flexible team player
- Ability to work independently and high attention to detail
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses
- Professional growth
- Remote or office work
- Work on great technological projects in the USA and Europe
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002