- Provide assistance with coordinating department/division/companywide events
- Screening telephone calls, e-mail correspondence, and visitors
- Communicate with potential clients, vendors, and partners
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries
- Preparing general correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations, etc
- Resolving routine inquiries
- Analyze and address issues by evaluating different alternatives within a wide variety of established procedures and policies,
- Continually analyze established procedures and policies and seeks methods to improve existing processes to help streamline work and efficiency
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years executive assistant work experience
- Strong computer skills, experience in MS/Google/Apple Office, Mail/Outlook
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Good skills in decision making andÂ problem solving
- Experience in working in software consulting and IT companies will be your plus
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002