- Drive internal projects to improve company’s operation processes
- Perform thorough researches, analyze data and prepare clear and understandable reports and presentations
- Act as a point of contact among executives, internal teams, clients, partners and other stakeholders
- Manage company’s existing vendors and service providers, search for other potential services providers and handle communication and negotiation processes with them
- Collaborate with executives, project development team, HR and marketing team to assist with different tasks
- Office management, documents management, ru-en and en-ru translation of different documents, assistance with other content creation
- Fluent English and Russian languages
- Experience working in an English-speaking environment
- Strong computer skills, experience with MS/Google/Apple Office, Mail/Gmail, Slack, Zoom. Strongd experience with Mac
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with attention to details
- Self-started with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Interest in new technologies and domains
- Understanding of basic principles of software development will be appreciated (mobile development, web services)
Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience working in the USA and European teams
- Ready to provide 3 reference contacts
- Software development skills or knowledge
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses
- Professional growth
- Remote or office work
- Possible relocation to California
- Work on great technological projects in the USA and Europe
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002