Head of Outstaff Operations
- Develop the outstaff department, hiring of subordinates
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning
- Oversee AP&AR and payroll for an outstaff operations
- Manage contracts with our outstaff clients
- Determine strategies, values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals of an outstaff department
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company in the direction of outstaff development
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary
- Resources management for the team
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- At least 6+ years of experience in a management position
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR and finance
- Experience working in software development (Tech) and our staff companies
- Good with numbers and financial planning, analytical mind
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Salary: salary + bonuses
- Professional growth
- Remote work and potential relocation
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002