We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is focused on effective and productive work, loves what he or she does, and is looking for new horizons of professional development. If you know how to communicate well with customers and the team, collect, analyze and formalize the project requirements, plan and finalize the result, test and improve the finished product in detail, we will be glad to see you in our team.Apply for a job
- Show validated project management skills and experience of delivering, leading and controlling projects /programs (managing plans, budgets, and forecasts, tasks, risks and issues, organizational change and status reporting to support effective decisions and project reporting to stakeholders and review boards).
- Show a good understanding of working with Artificial Intelligence (AI) or other cognitive computing technology.
- Generate and update documentation, which may include benchmark metrics, communication documents, etc.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for interpreting technical language into business-level/user-level terminology to streamline communications.
- Experience working in a global organization and across cultural boundaries (USA, Europe).
- 4+ years of IT Project Management experience in mobile applications and web services.
- Good understanding and working experience of various fundamentals and concepts of image processing and computer vision.
- Strong productivity skills in Project Manager Software (Jira, Asana, etc.).
- Experience managing agile and waterfall projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and business stakeholders.
- Should have a good schedule and planning management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Should be able to easily build rapport with others and be a strong negotiator.
- Creative mindset and a background depicting excellence in innovation, good examples would be personal projects.
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
- Remote or office work.
- Possible relocation to California.
- Work on great technological projects in the USA and Europe.
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002