Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is focused on effective and productive work, loves what he or she does, and is looking for new horizons of professional development. If you know how to communicate well with customers and the team, collect, analyze and formalize the project requirements, plan and finalize the result, test and improve the finished product in detail, we will be glad to see you in our team.Apply for a job
- Collection and processing of requirements for projects, defining and preparing the technical specification (development of mobile and web applications, including solutions powered by AI and CV)
- Coordination of team members
- Communication and meetings with customers (USA, Europe)
- Planning the project timeline, stages, budgets and resources
- Setting goals, monitoring the execution and team performance assessment
- Manual testing of mobile applications for iOS and Android, web services
- Maintaining tasks in the project systems and bug tracker (Jira, Trello, Asana)
- Maintaining project documentation
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management, as well as experience in testing mobile applications and web services
- Fluent English and Russian languages
- Experience working in an English-speaking environment
- Technical knowledge, understanding of software development processes for mobile devices and web services
- Be able to investigate and understand third-party documentation
- The ability to collect, analyze and formalize technical requirements
- Experience working on large projects within international teams
- Ability to work within a team, attention to details, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Interest in new technologies and domains, team management methods
What we offer
- Ð¡ompetative salary + bonuses
- Professional growth
- Remote or office work
- Possible relocation to California
- Work on great technological projects in the USA and Europe
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002