Business Development Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are in need of a Business Development Manager, an experienced, independent and result-oriented person who will help us attract new customers.
We expect someone who is able to influence our clients’ success and sales.
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Producing reports for management
- Working on inbound and outbound sales deals
- 5+ years of relevant business development experience in custom software development companies (outsourcing/staffing) for the US market
- Experience working in SMB and enterprise sales of software services
- Management and technical experience will be plus
- Fluent level of English
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Research and strategic analysis skills
- Time management and planning skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary + commission
- Professional growth to head, VP position
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002