Head of Marketing
RemoteApply for a job
- Plan and implement promotional, lead generation campaigns. Measure results.
- Analyze customer insights, market trends, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and drive qualified traffic.
- Fine-tune positioning, track target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay-per-click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis.
- Oversee, develop and approve marketing materials.
- Manage monthly marketing reports and budget reports.
- Build and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Management of internal team members, search and management external contractors.
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns (Google, Linkedin).
- Solid knowledge of Hubspot.
- Fluent English.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel Amplitude, etc.).
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Solid understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Strong project management and decision-making skills.
Nice to have
- Background in software development marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing product metrics and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Established press and media contacts and PR experience.
- Experience in ABM.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
Why working at Diffco?
Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002