Head Of PMO
We are looking for an experienced Head of Project Management Office who will be responsible for organizing and coordinating all projects including setting up a Project Management Office, managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, and collaborating with other department members to develop projects and programs.Apply for a job
- Establish a standardized project methodology and project execution framework incl. standard project documentation (specification documents etc.), processes and best practices for project quality management gates etc.
- Manage, plan, organize and deliver various software implementation projects from project initiation through to project completion within time & budget.
- Capacity & Resource Planning to ensure the Organisation has sufficient capacity to deliver upcoming projects and custom developments
- Coordinate between Sales and Delivery departments within the project management framework to ensure efficient use of the resource pool and timely information about progress
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Continually assess the project process against the critical path and effectively escalate to management regarding any likely delays or emerging risks.
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Communication with all the project stakeholders and executives incl. project progress report.
- 4+ years of IT Project Management experience in mobile applications and web services.
- Good understanding and working experience of various fundamentals and concepts of image processing and computer vision.
- Experience in project management methodologies, processes and tools; preferably previous experience in establishing a new Project Management Office.
- Strong productivity skills in Project Manager Software (Jira, Asana, etc.).
- PMP or Prince2 or equivalent certification will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills, fast learner, adaptable.
- Highly organized with a strong focus on controls, process, metrics
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage oneâs time
- Self-starter who can take Project Management initiatives forward independently with limited direction in a challenging environment requiring frequent course adjustment and re-prioritization.
- Fluent level of English
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on the technical knowledge and experience
- Discretionary bonuses depending on the performance
- Professional growth
- Remote or office work
- Possible relocation to California
- Work on great technological projects in the USA and Europe.
Why working at Diffco?
Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002