Sales Development Representative
USA/CanadaApply for a job
- Sales of Diffco services to outbound and inbound leads via emails, phone, social etc.
- Write and produce compelling sales&partnership proposals
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through research
- Work on acquiring new accounts
- Work on the development of outreach campaigns and partnership strategies to grow the business pipeline and nurture prospects
- Effectively manage the pipeline in the CRM, ensuring your data is well segmented and updated
- Located in the USA/Canada and sales experience in the USA.
- 3+ years of progressively inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven success in business development through the effective use of basic sales tools, including phone, email, social, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including presentation, negotiation and business correspondence skills)
- Experience of communication with managers is highly preferable
- Ability to understand clients’ pain points, requirements and correlate potential business with value
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to cope with rejection
- The ability to establish mutual understanding, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Proven track record of successful deal negotiations
- Ability to work independently
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth
- Remote work
Why working at Diffco?
Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002