Senior front-end developer
- You will be creating rocking front-end interfaces, compatible with various platforms and devices.
- As a part of the team, you will be determining design concepts and UI/UX.
- 4+ years of experience, relevant portfolio.
- Upper Intermediate level of English, ability to read technical documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/XML/CSS/JS, adaptive layout, bootstrap.
- JS frameworks: React.js, React Native. Additional experience with Angular, Vue.js, Next.js will be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of less/sass/scss.
- Experience with Webpack, grunt, gulp, bower.
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL, HTTP(s).
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Zeplin. Also, knowledge of XD, Photoshop will be an advantage.
- Experience with Git.
- Clean, minimalistic and valid code.
- Passion to grow and develop.
Nice to have
- Excited to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Always looking for ways to improve your results and the overall results of the team. If you had a similar case, when your efforts boosted productivity, please describe this case.
- Owning a list of references from your previous jobs.
- Using tools for automation and quality boots in development/testing.
Why working at Diffco?
Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002