Business Development Manager
- Develop new clients to expand client base and gain market share
- Identify new leads and opportunities for the company
- Analyze the market and search for future clients amongÂ startups, middle sized and enterprises
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their business and technology needs
- Follow up to get, set up and coordinate meetings with prospective clients
- Understanding of startup market and experience working with enterprises;
- 2+ years of IT outsource or b2b tech services sales experience;
- Creativity, enthusiasm and positive thinking, always with the aim to resolve challenges;
- Outstanding oral and written language skills in English;
- Communication skills, i.e. ability to write precise, crisp emails and a great phone manner are a must!
- Passion for selling (sales in Tech – Web/Mobile Applications background are a must);
- Work Authorization in the US is required.
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred: Master’s Degree. Major/Discipline: Computer Science or Engineering background M.B.A or related business degree
What we offer
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business;
- Competitive success oriented remuneration package;
- Tech Startup environment;
- Flexible hours, office is close to Highways&Expressways.
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002