Sales Development Manager
We are looking for a professional with a great experience to lead our Sales department. Therefore you will have much freedom with establishing processes on your own and create a team of other professionals according to your own vision.Apply for a job
- Must be a team player and be able to act on their own
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, must have a winning attitude and not afraid to hear “No”
- Must be able to work with international clients across all time zones: US, Europe, Canada
- Self-motivated, strategically oriented
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience in outsource/outstaff companies including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Professional growth
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002