Senior PHP back-end developer (Symfony)
We are looking for a Senior PHP back-end developer who performs magic with PHP, enjoys building and supporting back-end for mobile applications and web services throughout the entire life cycle.Apply for a job
- Collaborate with team to document technical requirements and specifications
- Participate in technical reviews of bugs & enhancement request’s
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities
- Design and develop functional and sustainable web applications, mobile applications, marketplaces, CRM&ERP applications e.t.c
- Maintain and support current projects
- Provide estimates, project plans and stages
- Define a project architecture, perform optimization, and refactoring
- Minimum 5 years of development experience
- Symphony framework, 3 year (Required), familiarity with other PHP-frameworks (Yii2, Laravel) a plus
- Proficiency in PHP7, OOP, design patterns
- Demonstrate strong technical expertise and ability to develop extensible and high-quality software
- Experience of building of Rest API for mobile apps and web services
- Experience with Swagger and/or other API documentation tools
- Experience and writing tests with Codeception
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience in building microservices and cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, or Google cloud)
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience working with: MySQL Databases, Mongo, Redis
- Strong written, technical documentation and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and approaches
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses
- Professional growth
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002