Senior React Native developer
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer who will help us create powerful mobile apps for iOS and Android.Apply for a job
- Develop powerful iOS/Android apps using React Native.
- Design and develop functional and sustainable web applications, mobile applications, marketplaces, CRM&ERP applications e.t.c.
- Maintain and support current projects.
- Provide estimates, project plans and stages.
- Define a project architecture, perform optimization, and refactoring.
- 4+ years of React Native development experience and app development experience. Relevant portfolio.
- Strong written, technical documentation and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of React, Redux, HTML/XML/CSS/JS, LESS/SASS/SCSS, adaptive layout, material UI.
- Experience with native mobile development for iOS/Android is beneficial.
- Knowledge of: REST API, GraphQL, HTTP(s).
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews).
- Willingness to learn new technologies and approaches.
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and other participants in the development process.
What we offer
- Competative salary + bonuses.
- Professional growth.
Why working at Diffco?
- Great experience and opportunityYou will work on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the ability and time to learn and develop professionally.
- Professional and harmonious team of friendsOur team is a second family, so you would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind people with broad interests.
- A vast field for growthLearn continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional level and ability to take more responsibility to grow.
- Great company cultureWe care about you and are interested in your personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect work/life balance.
Let us know you better
Your message has been sent.
We will process your request shortly.
Have a question? Call us
+1 (415) 655-1002